From: Joe Malek and Roger Belling --
Are you searching the internet for the lowest mortgage rates for your new home purchase financing or perhaps the best ways to refinance your mortgage and consolidate debt at the same time into one low monthly payment?
Well... You’ve arrived at the right place!
We are specialists when it comes to hard to place mortgages or fast mortgage refinancing, private mortgages and second mortgages, but we can also provide you with the lowest rate on your mortgage for your particular situation.
...and we do them all with one simple online mortgage application form
We want you to own your home sooner by paying as little interest as possible over the life of your mortgage and that's why we offer great mortgage rates!
FOR EXAMPLE: at ROYAL BANK, CIBC or FIRSTLINE MORTGAGES, ING DIRECT, LAURENTIAN BANK, TD CANADA TRUST and SCOTIABANK you may get a "good mortgage rate" on your own, but you'll need us to get their best mortgage rate!!!
Inside this website you will learn:
- How you could quickly lower your monthly payments by 50% or more!
- Which financing options are proven to work and which are not!
- What exactly you need to do to get the best interest rate!
- How to improve your credit rating and credit score fast!
- How you can get a free home appraisal everytime!
- And much, much more!!
We’ve already helped THOUSANDS of homeowners and now could be your turn!!
We are talking about people like Cheryl and Robert... they are saving over $1,100 every month with my help!
|“Hi Joe, Thank you very much for all of your help. We really appreciate your promptness and your great knowledge. You have made this process a great ease and pleasure. Thank you! Cheryl and Robert McLachlan, Oshawa, Ontario”
Cheryl and Robert were spending $1,797.00 each month on 2 mortgages and 4 credit cards and we reduced their monthly payments to less than $800.00 dollars.
Our FREE information could help you to:
- Save time!
- Save money!
- Improve credit!
- Avoid disastrous situations!
As we already said above... We've already helped thousands of homebuyers and homeowners.
Here is a list of 70+ Canadian mortgage lenders we are connected to today...
Can you imagine how long it would take you to go to each of their offices to see about their mortgage rates and submit your application to them for approval?
It would take you months to go through them all, but the good news is that you can use our proven mortgage broker services where you complete this simple mortgage application form and we'll provide you with their best mortgage rates!
- AGF TRUST
- ABODE MORTGAGE CORPORATION
- ALTERNA SAVINGS
- B2B TRUST
- BAYVIEW CREDIT UNION
- BRIDGEWATER BANK
- CANADIANA FINANCIAL
- CITIZENS BANK
- COAST CAPITAL SAVINGS C.U.
- COMMUNITY TRUST
- CONCENTRA FINANCIAL
- DESJARDINS CREDIT UNION
- DOMINION LENDING CENTRES
- EDUCATORS FINANCIAL GROUP
- ENVISION FINANCIAL
- EQUITABLE TRUST
- EQUITY PLUS FINANCIAL
- FIRST NATIONAL
- FIRST LINE MORTGAGES
- G & F FINANCIAL GROUP
- HSBC BANK CANADA
- HOME TRUST
- ING DIRECT
- INDUSTRIAL ALLIANCE
- INTERIOR SAVINGS
- ITALIAN CANADIAN SAVINGS C.U.
- LAURENTIAN BANK
- LENDWISE CAPITAL
- MAGENTA MORTGAGE INVEST CORP.
- MERIX FINANCIAL
- MOTOR CITY CREDIT UNION
- MYNEXT MORTGAGE COMPANY
- NATIONAL BANK
- NORTH SHORE CREDIT UNION
- CDN WESTERN PEOPLE TRUST
- PROSPERA CREDIT UNION
- RESMOR TRUST
- SAVE CAPITAL FIN CORP.
- SCOTIA BANK
- SERVUS CREDIT UNION LTD.
- SPECTRUM CAPITAL CANADA CORP.
- STREET CAPITAL FINANCIAL
- TD CANADA TRUST
- THE MORTGAGE GROUP
- VALLEY FIRST CREDIT UNION
- VANCITY BROKER SERVICES
- WEST MINISTER CREDIT UNION
- XCEED MORTGAGE CORPORATION
- ALTA WEST MORTGAGE
- ANTRIM INVESTMENT LTD.
- BAYFIELD MTG PROFESSIONAL LTD.
- CAPITAL DIRECT LENDING CORP.
- COVE MORTGAGE
- EQUIMOR MIC
- FIRST SWISS MORTGAGE CORP.
- KING CAPITAL INC.
- METRO-WEST MORTGAGE INC.
- NEW HAVEN MORTGAGE CORP.
- NEW HORIZON MIC
- PILLAR FINANCIAL
- PIONEER WEST ACCEPTANCE CORP.
- RELIANT CAPITAL LIMITED
- SECUR FINANCE
- SECURE CAPITAL MORTGAGE INC.
- SINCLAIR-COCKBURN MIC
- TRINITY DRIVERS N.AMERICA LTD.
Most of these mortgage lenders are what we call “A” lenders offering mortgage products at discounted mortgage rates.
Some are “B” & “C” lenders who specialize in alternative lending solutions for people with less than perfect credit… or unique situation like mortgages for self-employed individuals who simply can’t prove income.
In addition to these A, B & C lenders you may also benefit from our private lender products for extremely difficult situations including foreclosure help!
Whatever your situation… we are confident that you will find our services helpful.
We understand the kind of problems you maybe facing with today because We’ve already helped thousands of people just like you!
Many of them learned the HARD WAY that asking their bank for help was a BIG waste of time and going from a bank to bank or from a broker to broker actually hurt their credit score...
... You need to know that MULTIPLE loan requests DECREASE your chances of approval at discounted rates because each inquiry to your credit file IS affecting your credit score.
Plus... you may look like unwanted credit seeker which is the LAST thing you may need right now!
There are many things you could do BEFORE you apply for your mortgage.
We strongly recommend you obtain your own credit report with a credit score.
A credit score is a statistical formula that translates personal information from your credit report and other sources into a three-digit score from 300 to 850.
Your credit score is an important indicator of your creditworthiness.
In general, the higher your score, the lower the probability that you will become delinquent on credit extended to you.
Lenders use your credit score to determine if you are a good candidate for credit and likely to pay your bills.
Because your credit report is updated every day, your score is recalculated continuously and therefore your credit score from a month ago is probably NOT the same score today.
What is used to calculate your score?
- Payment history - Indicates whether you have made your credit card payments, loan payments and other payments on time.
- Amounts owed - Compares how much you owe to your credit limits with various lenders.
- Length of time in file - Indicates how long you have had credit accounts.
- New credit - Shows how often you are looking for new credit and how you handle accounts you have recently opened.
- Type of credits - Considers the type of loans you have - car loans, lines of credit, credit card balances.
Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Score
10. Learn what your current FICO® Credit Score is and what appears on your credit report. Score Power® gives you immediate access to your credit report and includes your current FICO score.
9. Don't open new credit cards that you don't need just to increase your available credit. This approach could backfire and actually lower your score.
8. Try to keep your total account balances as low as possible. High outstanding debt may negatively affect your score, as you have a greater chance of missing payments.
7. Correct any incorrect information that might appear on your credit report. Visit Fixing Errors on Your Report for more information.
6. If your credit is severely damaged, or you have a very short credit history, there are still ways to improve your credit over time. Consider opening new accounts responsibly and paying them off on time.
5. If you fall behind on paying a bill because of illness, unemployment, or family issues, write a short explanation to the credit reporting agencies. They will add it to your credit report. Also, call your creditor to explain the circumstances and, if possible, work out a payment schedule you can meet.
4. If you need help building your credit from scratch or re-establishing credit after bankruptcy or consumer proposal consider taking advantage of a secured credit card.
3. To minimize the number of inquiries on your credit report, don't apply for multiple credit cards over a short period of time, or for a card you're not likely to get. Apply for new credit accounts only as needed.
2. Make all of your payments on time. If forced to miss a payment, be sure to pay the following month. Accounts more than 60 days past due will be indicated on your credit report.
And the number one way....?
1. Continue to check your credit report regularly, correcting errors and inaccuracies that can damage your credit score.
Click Here To Check YOUR Equifax Credit Report
When you obtain your credit before applying for a loan or mortgage, you will have the opportunity to correct the wrong information, increase your credit score which in turn could result in lower interest rate on your next mortgage.
You can obtain your credit report online from Equifax Canada, but please MAKE SURE that you get the one with the FICO score.
To do that simply click here to open a new window with Equifax site (my site will stay open) > Click on Score Power "order now" button > register new account > and you will be able to view your credit instantly.
The cost is only $23.95 but if you are married then you can double that because you'll need to get one for your spouse as well.
Now that you know your credit score, I can give you a better idea which of the mortgage and debt consolidation options you could apply for.
If you would like to eliminate your debt from your life you will need to:
1) Find a mortgage professional who will look after your best interest for the rest of your life. Be upfront with your specific needs, don’t be hiding stuff and you’ll benefit greatly!
2) Stop running from a bank to bank or from a broker to broker. Your own mortgage agent can do all that running around for you. This way you’ll get the best deal and protect your credit score.
3) Cut up all credit cards except one or two which you’ll use for emergency purposes only. You don’t need 10 different credit cards and credit lines. They make your bank richer and you poorer. If you cut them up and close the accounts then you will not rack them up again.
Here is what Terry said about Joe's services…
|“Hi Joe, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance in getting our refinancing in a difficult situation and at a very good rate too! We closed yesterday and I really don't think we could have done this without your knowledge and expertise. THANK YOU! Terry Wastesicoot, Ajax, Ontario”
||Does it make you mad that you are deeper in debt today than you were last year?
||Are you waking up at night worrying about creditor calls?
||Are you scared or unsure how to solve this specific problem?
...or perhaps you are just worried you should do something about your situation BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
We don't just provide a quick fix solution to your problems We give you a long term solution that puts you back in control of your financial future…
Here Are Some of The Financial Disaster Warning Signals
Please ask yourself these 3 questions:
1) Are you starting to fall a little behind on your bills or are you already on your way to bankruptcy?
2) How can you keep bankruptcy from happening when your credit card bills just won’t stop coming?
3) How do you climb out of the debt hole without causing damage to your credit report - not to mention your quality of life?
Here are some of the common warning signals which IF corrected in time, can help you to steer clear of financial disaster...
- Spending increasing amounts of your income to pay your bills
- Putting off paying your bills for few days because you don't have enough money to cover them
- Being near, at or over the limit on your credit cards
- Making only minimum payments on your bills
- Juggling credit card bills
- Paying only minimum monthly payments on credit cards
- Using credit card for monthly expenses because you don't have cash to pay for them
- Paying bills with money which was supposed to go for something else like kids tuition or your retirement
- Have no savings
- Having your credit cards cancelled by the issuer because you have been consistently over your limit
- Had your auto or life insurance cancelled because you missed payments
- Putting off medical visits because you can't pay for them
- Working overtime or two jobs
- Received utilities shut-off notices in past
- Being overdrawn on your bank accounts
- Worrying about your money
- Argue with your spouse about money problems
- Being afraid that someone can find out how far in debt you are
- Drinking more alcohol
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions, you may or may not have cause for alarm, depending on the context of your answers.
However, if you are drawing down your savings to make minimum monthly payments on your credit card bills then the alarm bells should be ringing LOUD and CLEAR.
If you answered yes to many or most of the warning signals, you definitely have a problem and you should seriously consider taking advantage of my services before it's too late!
Our clients come to us from all walks of life…
They are factory workers, construction workers, self-employed individuals, realtors, government employees, police officers, firefighters, nurses, doctors, dentists and yes, also bank employees and yes... EVEN bank managers!!
||Improve your credit rating so you can always get the lowest rates.
||Consolidate your bills so you can enjoy one monthly payment.
||Slash your budget so you can finally start saving.
You can be up and running within as little as 20 minutes from now…
...and since I work fast, it’s possible you’ll see your first savings by the end of the next month!
Here Is How Our System Works
- IT ALL STARTSwith filling out an online form – this part takes about 10 to 15 minutes (and this is also where you tell us about your problems, goals and objectives!)
- YOU’LLreceive a quick response from us – this is where we will go over all of your financing options!
- YOU’LL decide which financing option best suites your current needs – Don’t worry we’ll make it really simple for you!
- YOU’LLselect your financing option - we’ll match you with a lender who offers the best rate for that product (This is where you’ll protect your credit rating!)
- LENDERissues approval in as little as 1 hour -- and you'll receive it the same day or overnight!
- YOU’LLreview the offer in the comfort of your home, call or email us with any questions. Then simply deliver your signed approval back to us and...
- WE’LLdeliver it back to the lender who will take up to 48 hours to review and provide us with outstanding conditions list (if any).
- YOU’LLsatisfy outstanding conditions (income, lawyer info, etc.) and your new mortgage loan is ready for funding!
- YOUR LAWYERreceives closing instructions - and pays off your debt in full, and...
- YOU ARE BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK!
We arrange everything and you just meet with your own lawyer to close the deal.
Here is what others said about Joe's services...
Joe Malek was amazing and went way beyond our expectations. They were great from start to finish and really helped us out. Thank you! Dennis Family, Courtice, Ontario
"Thank you so much. I really appreciate the speedy service you and your staff have provided for me this time and in the past. It is great to deal with people who know what they are doing!" Diane Blake, Stoney Creek, Ontario
Thanks for the great advice... Myself and Tom were very pleased with all your help. I would recommend your office and you to anyone. Thank you very much... The Dykstra's, Ilderton, Ontario
Would You Like To Slash Your Payments by 50% or More Starting Next Month?
We may have up to 5 financing options for you to choose from. Some will require mortgage refinancing and other will involve second mortgage or home equity line of credit.
We will present you with all of your financing options and recommend the one that makes the most sense to us but it will be you who decides which one fits your current needs.
EXAMPLE: If your home value is $300,000 and your current mortgage balance is $185,000 then your home equity is $115,000.
You could tap into your home equity and pay off some or all of your credit cards and loans to make your life easier.
Now, let’s say you also owe $10,000 on line of credit... $25,000 on a bank loan and... $50,000 on 7 credit cards.
In total you are spending $3,488.99 while you could be paying only $1,681.02 and reduce your monthly obligations by 51.82%.
This example is for illustration purposes only and it was based on the following assumptions: Before mortgage rate of 6% calculated semi-annually based on 25 year amortization; Bank loan 8% rate and payments spread over 5 year term; Line of credit and credit card payments equal to 3% of outstanding balances. After mortgage rate of 5.5% calculated semi-annually amortized over 25 years, insured at 2% with one time insurance premium. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 5.576%
Why Use Mortgage Brokers?
There are many benefits of applying for your mortgage with us…
The first one which comes to mind is your instant access to virtually all mortgage lenders, their products and rates with one single application form.
You see when you apply for your mortgage at your own bank or any bank for that matter you are applying for their products only.
If your application is declined you probably try another lender BUT how do you know they’ll accept you?
What if you get denied again? Are you going to keep trying until you destroy your credit rating or are you going to finally try us?
There is nothing wrong with shopping around for your mortgage BUT doing this on your own could seriously damage your credit score!
With every application comes a hard hit to your credit file resulting in lower credit score and lower credit score could make it much harder for you to obtain your approval at the best rates.
In fact, your lower credit score may prevent you from obtaining a new mortgage altogether!
When you apply for your mortgage here, we will perform only one inquiry to your credit file and attach your credit report to your mortgage application.
We then submit your application to one lender at a time, starting with the one who has the highest probability of accepting your application quickly, at the best rates and terms for your situation.
This way, you’ll know that your application could be approved quickly and at the lowest rate possible.
There is NO need for office visits, simply apply online on the secure server and we’ll get started on it right away.
Many people make the mistake refinancing their mortgage with their own bank and end up paying more interest!
Banks charge their customers what’s called “bank posted rates” that can be as much as 1.5% higher than discounted rates offered by some of my other lenders.
We have what’s called a “Preferred Broker Status” with the most important lenders in Canada and therefore we get “Preferred Rates” for our clients.
These preferred rates are only accessible through selected "Preferred Brokers" who deliver huge volumes.
We know that if you want to get a preferred rate mortgage then you’ll need to deal with someone like us who has the preferred broker status.
To get the absolute lowest rate on the market you’ll need to have perfect credit with excellent credit score.
If your credit is damaged then we will take time to explain what you need to do to improve it so you too can qualify for a preferred rate mortgage.
Our goal is to provide you with the best mortgage for your current situation.
This kind of mortgage should have:
||Preferred rate so you pay the least amount of interest!
||Accelerated payment options so you can reduce your amortization!
||Flexible pre-payment options so you can be mortgage free faster!
Take a moment to review your monthly budget to discover how much you are really spending each month on all your living expenses and then compare them to your take home pay.
Do you allocate 20% of you budget to your savings account? If you are not saving 10 or 20% of your take home pay then consider these solutions…
- Sell your home to downsize – cost too much in real estate commissions and moving costs!
- Get a higher paying job or second job – not easy to do in slow economy!
- Tripple your credit card payments - not easy if you are already struggling to make ends meet!
- OR... LET US HELP!!
And let’s not forget that when you take advantage of our professional service, there are…
- NO application fees!
- NO initial credit checks!
- NO multiple credit inquiries!
- NO office visits!
- NO time consuming appointments!
- NO surprises!
APPLY NOW FOR THE SAME DAY SERVICE
If you answered "YES" and you want to take advantage of our proven mortgage services -- HERE ARE THREE EASY WAYS FOR YOU TO GET STARTED:
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE ON THE SECURE SERVER
Use the online secure server mortgage application form for faster service. We will receive it instantly and you could get your approval in less than a day.
- CLICK HERE TO USE .PDF FORM
The online application is on a securer server but if you are concerned about giving your information over the internet then you can use multi-purpose .PDF form. Save it to your computer so you can complete it when you have more time and then simply fax it to our toll free fax number or scan & email it to us.
- SEND YOUR COMPLETED .PDF APPLICATION BY SNAIL MAIL
If you prefer using "SNAIL MAIL" then mail the .PDF form to my office address: VERICO Mortgage Network London Inc. Attn: Joe Malek, 321 Springbank Drive, London, Ontario, N6J 1G6
REMEMBER: It costs you NOTHING to get started and most of all there are NO obligations. If you are not satisfied with our offer then you can cancel at anytime!
Joe Malek, Mortgage Agent Lic. #M08004649
P.S. That's all it's to it... no running around... no time consuming appointments... no office visits... and the lowest rates around GUARANTEED! We know you have many questions for us and we will take time to answer all of them.
P.P.S. This website can be accessed through any of the following domain names: 1stmortgages.ca,